Work with us to protect farm animals
World Animal Protection is dedicated to moving the world to protect animals. Our goal is to increase the welfare of the billions of farm animals involved in global food production. And how will we achieve this? By working with businesses like you to create lasting change.
Make the triple bottom line
There are six important reasons why businesses should include farm animal welfare in their operations.
- Achieve CSR objectives: farm animal welfare is increasingly recognized as an important issue
- Address risk management: well-defined policies and close supply chain monitoring help identify and address potential risk
- Create market opportunities: consumers are buying humanely raised food more than ever
- Gain leadership and a competitive edge: early adopters can get competitive advantages
- Ensure supply chain security: including animal welfare in supply chain management enables forward planning
- Increasing regulation: get ahead of the curve by incorporating farm animal welfare now
Create a comprehensive strategy
It couldn’t be easier to incorporate farm animal welfare into your policies and practices thanks to our exclusive tools, including:
- The Business Benchmark on Farm Animal Welfare
- Gap analyses
- Risk assessments
- Materiality analyses
- Research briefings
One of our largest efforts in North America is working with businesses to help them take a leadership role in sourcing cage-free eggs – something that consumers are asking for. Visit choosecagefree.org/business
Get in touch
If you're interested in finding out more about working with us, please contact Kara A. Mergl, Manager of Corporate Engagement in the US: email@example.com
A successful partnership for lasting impact
In 2014, World Animal Protection signed a worldwide partnership with one of the world’s biggest food brands, Nestlé. This gives us a fantastic opportunity to improve the lives of millions of farm animals around the world. Nestlé made a commitment in 2012, which guides their efforts to ensure good animal welfare throughout its global food supply chains and across all product sectors. Together we can grow Nestlé’s expertise on animal protection as a vital part of its Responsible Sourcing Strategy. Our focus is to ensure the highest possible levels of welfare for the rearing and caring of the millions of animals involved in global food production. We are confident our joined forces will have a positive impact for animals.