*Please note, some of the documents below were produced prior to June 2014, when we were known as the World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA). We are now World Animal Protection.
World Animal Protection News, our printed magazine for our dedicated supporters, features full-length stories about our animal welfare work.
- Winter 2014-2015 (Flash)
- Summer 2014 (Flash)
- Spring 2014 (Flash)
- Fall/Winter 2013 (Flash)
- Spring/Summer 2013 (Flash)
- Checking out of cruelty - How to end wildlife tourism’s holiday horrors
- Tiger selfies exposed - A portrait of Thailand’s tiger entertainment industry
- Ending bear bile farming in South Korea
- Breeding cruelty - how tourism is killing Africa's lions
- Humane dog management - Better lives for dogs and communities
- Exposing the secret suffering of chickens farmed for meat
- Fishing’s phantom menace - How ghost fishing gear is endangering our sea life