Got a question for World Animal Protection? We'd love to hear from you! But before you call or email, please check below to see if your issue is addressed in our FAQ.
How can I donate to World Animal Protection?
Thank you for your support! You can donate to World Animal Protection in a number of ways:
- Join our monthly giving program – an effective and efficient way to support our animal protection programs around the world.
- Join our Protector's Circle – a committed group of individuals who believe in the value of investing in animal welfare.
- Leave a legacy for animals – by leaving World Animal Protection in your will, you can give a gift that will continue to benefit animals for years to come.
- Make a gift of stocks or bonds – your generous gifts of stocks, bonds or mutual funds will support our lifesaving work for animals.
- Donate through work – many employers will match donations made by their employees.
Give an individual donation by:
- Using our secure donation form or calling 800.883.9772, option #2, Mon.- Fri., 9am-5pm ET
- Mail a check to: World Animal Protection, 450 Seventh Avenue, 31st Floor, New York, NY 10123
I donate monthly. How can I make changes to my donation or update my payment information?
Changes to your monthly donation can be made at any time. Please email us at email@example.com or call 800.883.9772, option #2, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST to make any changes.
How can I change my contact information?
To change your contact information in our database, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.883.9772, option #2, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST.
How can I be removed from World Animal Protection mailings?
Please email us at email@example.com with your full address or call 800.883.9772, option #2, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST, and let us know you want to be removed from our mailing list.
How much of my donation will go to helping animals?
We take our responsibility to protect animals very seriously. Every possible effort is made to stretch each dollar for the animals and to keep costs down. World Animal Protection expenditures for 2016 were allocated as follows:
- 75% to Animal Protection and Humane Education
- 20% to Fundraising
- 5% to Management & General
View our Annual Report and other financial information online.
World Animal Protection is a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization that receives no government funding, and our work is made possible entirely through donations from animal lovers like you. We are part of a global organization that has established strategic priorities to combat the world’s most intense and large-scale animal welfare issues.